Tuesday, September 4, 2012

How It All Started

Chicken again for dinner, blah... Needing to find a recipe to jazz up what had become a bi-weekly event at my house, I headed for the computer and googled chicken recipes.  As I was browsing, a pop-up ad caught my eye.  Hmmm, Real Women of Philadelphia and some mention of Paula Deen. Well, growing up in Georgia, I can appreciate Paula's style of cooking and her infectious personality so I clicked on it.  What happened next is how this whole journey began...

I have spent the past year and a half creating recipes from a myriad of ingredients-Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Chef Boyardee canned goods, Pretzel Crisps and on and on.  I will be sharing the prize winning recipes as well lots of fun tidbits to keep us laughing and learning along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment