Monday, September 3, 2012

If you are visiting this blog then you are most likely someone who enjoys cooking either as a hobby or is very passionate about cooking. Chances are if you are anything like me, you are not formally trained. Well, let's define formal training- you haven't attended culinary school, you don't work as a line chef, you aren't the owner of a famous restaurant...Yeah, you get the picture. But if you are here, we already have one thing in common... the love of food and a passion to show it on a plate!

4 comments:

  1. Julie and Julia... I LOVE it! And I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's me, cooking without a license too, but I'm an award winning cook and people love eating my food, so I'm a happy cooker, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS love your new blog! And you'll love having one too. You are not only a great cook Cheryl but a great fun lady who gets things done and always enjoys a new adventure. Its been such a pleasure getting to know you this year. I know this will turn into someting fantabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete